Rags to witches
This year at Rags to Witches (Sunday, October 22, 3 to 6 pm), Rufus, Fizzbert, and Suzy Curious unwittingly invite trouble to Ragdale in the form of an angry witch named Lady Midnight. Can they stop the vengeful crone and her ghoulish minions before it's too late? Find out in the original Strange Tails play, Ragdale Presents Strange Tails: Rags to Witches or Curiosity Killed the Cat (written by Kenneth Gerleve and Todd Summar and directed by William S. Rogers). The play features Ragdale's founding family, the Shaws, the ghost of their beloved dog, Tuppence Ha'penny, and of course, the hapless stars of Strange Tails, the Curious siblings. The play features original puppets, masks, and props designed and built by Kenneth Gerleve.
Don’t miss Ragdale’s costumed, creative spookfest for the whole family. Guests and little monsters will be spellbound by live performances, hands-on art projects, games and seasonal tastings throughout Lake Forest’s most imaginative haunted estate. Special features include:
• An original play, Ragdale Presents Strange Tails: Rags to Witches or Curiosity Killed the Cat, in the Witches’ Ring
• A spellbinding scavenger hunt through the pet cemetery and bewitched Ragdale House
• Spooktacular arts, crafts, and performances
• Ghost story writing and telling
• Haunted hayrides
• Costume contest with prizes
• Creepy, live-drawn family portraits to take home
• Cider, snacks, and sweet shoppe for the kids plus a cash bar for the adults
The event is inspired by the supernatural work of Ragdale artists. Costumes encouraged and prizes awarded.
Visit the Ragdale website to purchase tickets.